- By using in any way (including reading, quoting, linking to, printing out) the PocketCultures service you agree to be legally bound by the terms contained in this agreement.
- PocketCultures, PocketCultures.com and the PocketCultures logo are all trademarks belonging to PocketCultures Ltd.
- All original content on PocketCultures.com is licensed under a Creative Commons attribution only license (read more about our attribution policy). Permission is granted to use PocketCultures content with the following:
- attribution to PocketCultures as the original source with a link to the original article on PocketCultures.com
- a hypertext link to the PocketCultures website “http://pocketcultures.com”
The following is an example of adequate attribution:
Source: PocketCultures – …..
- You agree to use PocketCultures.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else´s use and enjoyment of the service. This includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or violent content or disrupting normal flow of dialogue within PocketCultures.com. We reserve the right to delete or not to post contributions which contravene the above condition. In particular we will not post contributions containing:
Profanity or threats
Reports of violent criminal activity
Commercial web addresses, e-mail addresses or phone numbers
Text entirely in CAPS
Content not relevant to the theme of world cultures
By submitting a contribution to PocketCultures.com you agree that
- any work cited as your own is in fact your own original work, and that
- any source cited for the submission is in fact the original source
- It may be required that you register to access certain parts of the service. When registering you agree to provide current and accurate information about yourself, including your correct name and email address.
- Views expressed in linked websites, articles, blogs and comments and also in comments posted on the PocketCultures website represent the opinions of the author, and do not represent the opinions of Pocket Cultures Ltd.
- We make every effort to ensure that content supplied on our site is correctly attributed and does not infringe copyright of the original source.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible under the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, please inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing (to the address of PocketCultures Ltd), identifying the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. In this event we will investigate immediately and if we find that we have made a mistake we will correct or remove the content in question as soon as possible.