Here are a few facts about the Central Asian Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
1) There are over 88 major mountain ranges in Kyrgyzstan, making up about more than 70 percent of the country’s territory.
2) Kyrgyzstan has the lengthiest epic in the world. “Manas” a Kyrgyz epic poem with 500,000 lines.
3) Kyrgyzstan is a country with two official languages: Russian and Kyrgyz
4) The most famous person from Kyrgyzstan is a writer, Chingiz Aitmatov. He is more known by the world than any sportsmen, politicians and musicians.
5) The most famous national drink is horse milk “kumyz”
About the authornargiza