5 interesting Facts about Malaysia
Curious to know more about Malaysia? Check out these 5 interesting facts about Malaysia, and you may feel amazed about it!
1. Malaysia Truly Asia!: Malaysia is populated with various ethnic groups: about 55% of Malay, 25% of Chinese, 10% of Indian and others
2. The tallest twin towers in the world! KLCC, Petronas Twin Towers! With 450 metres tall and 88 floors.
3. The Best Diving site in the world: Sipadan Island
4. The oldest rainforest in the world: Taman Negara National Park
5. The First Formula 1 circuit in South-East Asia: Sepang International Circuit
Hope you all enjoy knowing about Malaysia!