1) There are over 88 major mountain ranges in Kyrgyzstan, making up about more than 70 percent of the country’s territory.
2) Kyrgyzstan has the lengthiest epic in the world. “Manas” a Kyrgyz epic poem with 500,000 lines.
3) Kyrgyzstan is a country with two official languages: Russian and Kyrgyz
4) The most famous person from Kyrgyzstan is a writer, Chingiz Aitmatov. He is more known by the world than any sportsmen, politicians and musicians.
5) The most famous national drink is horse milk “kumyz”
About the authornargiza